Each 10ml Contains
- Manda Ganasatwa equivalent to fungel Diastase activity 25 mg
- Madhukarkati,Ghana satwa equivalent to proteolytic activity of papin 20 mg
- Zingiber officinale 50 mg
- Tachyspermum ammi 150 mg
- Cuminum cymini 200 mg
- Piper lonum 250 mg
- Terminalia chebula 250 mg
- Terminali belerica 250 mg
- Emblica officinalis 25 mg
- Piper Nirgum 50 mg Sugar Base syrup q.s.
- Approved flavours &colour q.s.
- Anorexia (Lack of appetite) Anorexia is a psychological condition where patient does not want to take food. This condition is predominantly seen in young girls who tend to avoid taking foods in fear of becoming bulky
- To prevent drug -induced loss of appetite
- Along with Anti T.B.drugs NSAIDS.Anti depressants etc
- Loss of appetite due to indigestion,dyspepsia & other gastric ailments